D&D Vehicle Sales Inc

Powered by JapaneseCarTrade.com

D&D Vehicle Sales Inc, Camrose, Canada

D&D Vehicle Sales Inc

Address
3760, 48th Avenue , Camrose, Alberta, Canada, T4V 3Z8
Telephone/Mobile
Email
Website
Office Timings
8:30AM-6:00PM
Language
English
Business Type
Dealer, Importers
Contact Person
David Drever [Owner]
Contact Person

Company Profile

In a world filled with "cookie cutter" corporations that really only offer one type of product at pretty much the same price no matter where you go, it can be very hard to have a choice and can be very frustrating to make a decision. At D&D Vehicle Sales we take pride over our extensive inventory of all the major vehicle brands. Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, GMC, Buick, Volkswagen, Cadillac, BMW, Jeep, Chrysler, and we have even found rare models for our customers like Bentley's, Vipers, and much more.

At D&D Vehicle Sales, we believe in choices! Why be satisfied with the status-quo when so many other options & opportunities are just over the horizon. We believe in going the extra distance to make sure we are doing what nobody else can do. We believe in leaving no stone unturned in our quest to find the best vehicles, trailers, & equipment for GUARANTEED better prices.

We are located in the north-east end of Camrose, AB in the old Norseman Pontiac Building on 48th Ave / HWY 13 Thru Camrose. We are one of Alberta's Largest Online Auto Wholesalers and we are growing everyday. Our units are delivered all over Western Canada with over approximately 25% of them heading to surrounding areas such as Camrose, Killam, Viking, Sedgewick, Daysland, Strome, New Norway, Tofield, Rosiland. The other 75% are sold & delivered to communities such as, Nisku, Red Deer, Fort McMurray, Grand Prairie, Edmonton, St. Albert, Lloydminster, and Calgary.

We have a team that searches North America to find the best inventory possible and is consistently bringing us new stock every day. With an unlimited selection of makes and models, you will be going home with exactly the vehicle you want. In addition to selling Trucks, Cars & SUV's, we also supply a very large inventory of cargo, dump, and flat deck trailers.

D&D Vehicle Sales Inc Deals In

SUV  |  MUV  |  Hatchback  |  Wagon  |  Sedan Cars  |  Coupe  |  Mini Vans  |  Long Vans  |  Vans  |  Jeeps  |  Pickups  |  Used Vehicles  |  Used Saloon  |  Used Cars  |  Damaged Cars
Contact us