Swaziland Used Car Buyers.
Swaziland Used Car Market Information
Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in Swaziland
- Bill Of Lading
- Registration Documents
- Commercial Invoice
- DA 304S Form
- Interpol Clearance
- Import Certificate
- Duties- 0-40%
- VAT- 14%
- One motor vehicle per family may be imported
- The vehicle so imported must have been the personal property of the importer and has been used for personal use only.
- Vehicle must be owned the vehicle for at least a year before importing to Swaziland.
- New residents must obtain permanent residence in Swaziland.
- Returning residents must have originally emigrated from Swaziland; obtained residents' status abroad; and are returning to Swaziland permanently.
- If the vehicle have been owned and used for at least a year before importation, then the amount of duty rebated will be reduced pro-rata, according to the number of days less than 12 months.
- An application for an import permit must be obtained prior to shipment of the vehicle to Swaziland.
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in Swaziland :-
Age Restrictions :-
Used vehicles that are over 15 years are prohibited in the country.
Right-Hand Drive vehicles :-
Right hand drive vehicles are only permitted to be imported.
Documents Required :-
Taxes and Duties :-
Concession to returning residents or new residents :-
Returning residents or new residents may import under full rebate of customs duties and exemption of taxes, provided they follow the following conditions :-
- Import Procedure in Swaziland
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order