South Sudan Used Car Buyers.
South Sudan Used Car Market Information
Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in South Sudan
- Original Certificate of Title
- Original Registration certificate
- Bill Of Lading
- Supplier's Invoice(s)
- Duties and Taxes exemption certificate, if any
- Driver's License and International Insurance Policy
- Diplomatic exemption documents
- Specification and clear description of the quantity and quality of the goods.
- Freight on Board (FOB) value
- Freight Value (If applicable)
- Currency of Payment
- Mode of Transportation
- Country of Origin of the goods issued by the competent authority in the Country of origin.
- Insurance value (if applicable)
- Import Declaration Form (IDF)
- Commercial Certificate of Origin
- Quarantine License (where necessary)
- Sudanese Standards and Metrology Organization (SSMO) requirements or other documents for specific type of goods and complete bank formalities.
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in South Sudan :-
Shipping Ports :-
Generally import of used vehicles in South Sudan is done through Port Sudan.
Age Limitation :-
No age limitation on used vehicles imported in South Sudan.
There is no mandatory pre-shipment inspection on used vehicles imported in South Sudan.
Which hand drive vehicle can be imported?
Both Left and Right hand drive vehicles can be imported in South Sudan, though driving is on the right hand side.
Taxes and Duties :-
Importers must pay the required duties, taxes and fees and receive an official release order for the goods. Duties, taxes and fees should be payed before releasing the goods. Exemption on taxes is provided by Central Government.
Documents required for port clearance :-
All importers need registration with the Import/Export Registry at the Ministry of Foreign Trade. All commercial imports into Sudan require an Import Declaration Form (IDF).
When the importer applies for an Import Declaration Form (IDF), the information to be filled in is provided by the supplier with a Proforma Invoice.
Proforma Invoice must contain :-
For commercial vehicle importation, importers or their appointed customs agent must present
- Import Procedure in South Sudan
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order