Sierra Leone Used Car Buyers.
Sierra Leone Used Car Market Information
Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in Sierra Leone
- Original certificate of title and registration
- Original Commercial or Purchase Invoice
- Driving license and International Insurance Policy (Green Card)
- Residence Permit
- Original Bill of Lading
- Exemption Form (diplomats)
- Vehicles up to 4 years old- 5%
- Vehicles between 4-10 years old- 20%
- Older than 10 years old- 30%
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in Sierra Leone :-
Shipping Ports :-
The major shipping ports in Sierra Leone Leone are Port of Freetown, Port of Pepel.
Left-hand drive vehicles :-
Importation of only left-hand drive vehicles is allowed in the country.
Required Documents :-
Import duty on vehicles :-
- Import Procedure in Sierra Leone
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order