Mongolia Used Car Buyers.
Mongolia Used Car Market Information
Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in Mongolia
- Original Bill of Lading that must show vehicle chassis & engine numbers, cubic capacity, year of manufacture, brand and model.
- Contract for import
- Cargo Manifest
- Drivers License & Insurance Certificate
- Transportation Invoice
- Original Commercial/Purchase Invoice
- Payment Receipt
- License for import
- Status on quality control of goods
- Packing List
- Certificate of Origin
- Receipts of payment for related duties and taxes
- VAT- 13%
- Import duty- 5%
- US$5 for basic declaration.
- US$8 for basic intensive and simplified customs declaration.
- US$5 for every additional declaration.
- Payments for the charged services are to be made in MNT at the US Dollar rate of the day.
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in Mongolia :-
Shipping ports :-
The most common shipping ports in Mongolia are Ulan Bator (Ulaanbaatar) and Port of Tianjin.
Age Restriction :-
There is no limit on age of vehicles imported to Mongolia.
Right Hand Drive vehicle :-
Mongolia being a Left-hand drive country, allows importation of Right-hand drive vehicle with a valid import license.
No specific inspection on a used vehicle imported in Mongolia is required. However, cars imported from Japan are checked for radiation.
Documents required for port clearance :-
Taxes and Duties on used vehicles :-
Excise Tax Schedule for Automobiles (In $USD)
Cylinder Capacity(cm3) Used cars from 0 to 3 years Used cars from 4 to 6 years Used cars from 7 to 9 years Used cars from 10 years above Up to 1500 $500.00 $1,000.00 $2,000.00 $6,000.00 1501-2500 $1,500.00 $2,000.00 $3,000.00 $7,000.00 2501-3500 $2,000.00 $2,500.00 $4,000.00 $8,000.00 3501-4500 $4,500.00 $5,000.00 $6,500.00 $10,500.00 450o above $7,000.00 $7,500.00 $9,000.00 $13,000.00
Customs Declaration Fees :-
- Import Procedure in Mongolia
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order