Guinea Used Car Market Information
Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in Guinea
- Copy of Passport
- Original certificate of Title and Registration
- Import Permit- The permit should be from the Ministry of External Affairs must be approved before importation.
- Change of residence certificate
- Insurance Policy
- Copy of purchase invoice
- Documents stating vehicle engine capacity
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in Guinea :-
Shipping Ports :-
The most recommended shipping port in Guinea is Port of Conakry.
Age restriction :-
It is not permitted to import cars above 10 years.
Left-hand drive vehicles :-
Importation of left-hand drive vehicles is allowed in the country.
Documents required :-
- Import Procedure in Guinea
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order