DR Congo Used Car Buyers.
DR Congo Used Car Market Information
- Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in DR Congo
- Imported second-hand car should be below 10 years of age from the year of production.
- Imported second hand van or buses (more than 10 seats) must be less than 7 years old.
- Imported used Lorries must be less than 10 years old.
- An original or certified copy of the vehicle registration document (V5C or logbook).
- Original Bill of Lading (OBL)-The OBL must show chassis number, engine number, and cubic capacity, year of manufacture, brand and model.
- Commercial or purchase Invoice.
- Legal conveyance certificate.
- Original certificate of vehicle inspection or legal copy of the country of origin.
- Custom Duties ranges from 8% to 46.1%
- VAT ranges from 8% to 13%
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in DR Congo :-
Shipping Ports :-
Destination ports where imported vehicles may land: Kinshasa, Port of Banana, Port of Boma and Port of Matad.
Shipping Method :-
There are two ways to ship a vehicle; one can use either a shipping container or import by cheap and most popular Ro-Ro shipping method.
Age restriction :-
Left-Hand drive :-
Importation of only Left Hand Drive (LHD) vehicle is permitted in Congo.
Documents for custom clearance :-
Import taxes rates :-
- Import Procedure in DR Congo
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order