Cameroon Used Car Buyers.
Cameroon Used Car Market Information
Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in Cameroon
- Original Certificate of Title and Registration
- Original Commercial/Purchase Invoice
- Rated OBL
- Drivers License
- Non Sale Certificate - attesting that vehicle is for personal use and will not be sold, dated and signed by client.
- Engine capacity less than 2000cc- 58% CIF
- Engine capacity more than 2000 cc-77% CIF
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in Cameroon :-
Shipping Ports :-
The most common port for shipping of used vehicles to Cameroon is Douala. Other ports such as Bamenda, Garoua, Bafoussam, Yaounde are also used.
Left-hand Drive vehicles :-
Importation of left-hand drive vehicles is allowed in the country.
Required Documents :-
Note - Documents should be received by the agent one month before shipment's arrival in the country.
Duties and Taxes :- Taxes will depend and vary on the basis of age, power etc. of the vehicle:
- Import Procedure in Cameroon
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order