Burundi Used Car Buyers.
Burundi Used Car Market Information
- Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in Burundi
- Original Registration Card
- Copy of Passport
- Original Purchase Invoice
- Original Bill of Lading showing chassis number, engine number, cubic capacity, year of manufacture, brand and model.
- Diplomat 1% handling charge
- Vehicle more than 10 passengers 15% CIF
- Tourism vehicle between 40% and 100% CIF
- Handling 4% CIF value
- Transactional tax 17% of (CIF + duties + handling)
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in Burundi :-
Shipping Ports :-
Burundi being a land locked country depends mainly on the ports Dar Es Salaam in Tanzania and Mombasa in Kenya for the import of used cars from Japan.
Left Hand Drive (LHD) :-
Burundi uses left-hand drive vehicles, but right-hand drive vehicles are also permitted.
Age Restrictions :-
There are no age restrictions on the import of used cars in Burundi, thus Burundians are fortunate to receive Japan used cars without any age restriction.
Inspection Required :-
The Burundians are also exempted from any sort of inspection restriction. This facilitates the people to import cars without the requirement of getting any inspection certificate from authorities like JEVIC, JAAI or Intertek.
Documents Required :-
The main documents required while importing the used cars in Burundi are as follows :-
Duties and Taxes :- The duty rates applicable on cars in Burundi are as follows: -
- Import Procedure in Burundi
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order