Afghanistan Used Car Buyers.
Afghanistan Used Car Market Information
Japan Used Car Import Duty / Regulation in Afghanistan
- Original license for the vehicle
- Original sell contract (if the vehicle is not owned by the shipper)
- Passport copy
- Bill of Lading
- Original certificate of title and Registration
- Tax exemption form (diplomats)
- Request letter for customs clearance permission to Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Finance
- Note Verbale (memo letter) from the Embassy / NGO organization (diplomatic status)
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in Afghanistan :-
Shipping Ports :-
Afghanistan does not have any port of its own, thus vehicles are shipped through Karachi.
Left-hand drive vehicles :-
Importation of left-hand drive vehicles is permitted in the country.
Documents required for import customs clearance :-
Foreigners having work permit and working visa and diplomats are allowed to import vehicle in Afghanistan. Tourists are not allowed to import vehicle in the country. Vehicles are taxed at between 10 and 16 percent, according to model and year. Trucks and buses are taxed at a rate of 2.5 percent. Diplomats are exempted of paying duties and taxes.
- Import Procedure in Afghanistan
Search and select vehicle to buy from Japanese Used Car Portal Websites.
Send Inquiry for price, condition, etc.
Japanese Dealers will respond you directly by Email.
Negotiate with the Japanese Dealer
Request Proforma Invoice
Place your Order
The seller will inform you the following things.
Please wait for the updates from the seller.
Payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, Original Document
You receive the order